Join Us in the Cal Ergonomics Showroom!
Ergonomic Chair Application Workshop And Luncheon
Full Office Master Product Update and Demonstration Lead by Greg Laffen and the Cal Ergonomics Staff
Learn proper application in all environments including evaluation, standards and upcoming Office Master products.
Tuesday March 27th, 2018 (TBD)
- How to create better opportunities and possibilities from presenting ergonomic seating -
- How to demonstrate ergonomic seating -
- Differences in mechanisms -
- Body Balance vs Static Seating -
- Task vs Conference vs Management Seating -
- Healthcare Specification: Best Practices -
Special Guest Speaker
Occupational Therapist, MSOTR/L
Kathy Burwell will be instructing an in-depth ergonomic seating demonstration with the Cal Ergonomics Staff!
With more than 23 years experience as an Occupational Therapist in medical and industrial rehabilitation, Kathy Burwell provides a full range of ergonomic services with prevention in mind. Employee comfort and safety sustains productivity, bringing peace of mind for employers.